“Happy Kids” is optimistic, positive, cheerful and uplifting music. Acoustic guitar with bouncy piano melody and swing beats.
►Purchase a license to use on your monetized video or commercial project : Pond5 :
Featuring Instruments :
Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Glockenspiel, Drum, Percussion.
► You can credit me with (Copy & Paste):
Music : Happy Kids
Music produced by OrangeHead
If you like my music, please click like and share this video, and don’t forget to subscribe my channel for receive more no copyright music updates.
Thanks for watching!
Have a great day.
►Looking for No Copyright Music?
● Join my patreon :
to support me create more No Copyright Music for you.
►Looking for FREE background music?
● This is totally free music you can use on your monetized/commercial video or project :
►Orange Free Music Playlist on YouTube:
■Follow Me on :
►Audio Jungle :
► Can I use this music in my videos?
● Sure! You can use this track in your video for free, but without the ability to monetize your videos on YouTube. Perhaps you will get a copyright claim on your YouTube video, that’s fine, you do not worry about anything, with your video going fine, it will not be deleted.
► Does this music track have copyright?
● Yes, this track has copyrights, but you can still use this music track in your video, but without the possibility of monetizing and earning income for Youtube.
► I received a claim for copyright infringement, What should I do?
● You need to relax, there is nothing to worry about. There’s nothing to worry about, you can use my tracks in your videos for FREE, but without the ability to monetize them on YouTube. Your videos will feel good, they will not be imposed any restrictions (except for monetization). I do not delete videos, your video is safe.
► Doesn’t royalty-free music mean I can use it for free?
● ‘Royalty-free’ music is not the same as ‘free music’. This is a common misconception on the Internet, and especially here on YouTube.
Simply put, it means that royalties don’t have to be paid to the creator each and every time it’s used (ie. free of royalties); but instead, a one-time fixed fee is paid, which is via a license purchase.
► What is the differences between the category TAG?
● [Royalty Free Music]
The track title contained [Royalty Free Music] word means it is copyrighted and you need buy license to use on your monentized videos or projects.
● [No Copyright Music] (Start from 2019)
The track title contained [No Copyright Music] word means it is no copyright and you free to use it on your monentized videos or projects without counter any copyright issues.
To support me create more No Copyright Music, you can become my patreon.
● [Free Music] (Before from 2019)
The track title contained [Free Music] word means it is copyrighted, but you still can free to use it on your monentized videos or projects. You need to download from my website and claim the YouTube copyright strike with the resit email to you. It is totally free.