Audio Spectrum Music Visualizer Template for Adobe After Effects
Watch more examples of using this audio react template:
The music visualizer template includes 4 audio spectrum shapes, 12 progress bar types, and 8 color styles. You can switch the provided color presets in one click or you can set up custom colors to fit your background image perfectly in a few clicks. All the animations are driven by your sound, no keyframes needed.
You need Adobe After Effects installed to use this template. It’s compatible with After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018. No third-party plugins are required. Cycore (CC) plugins which comes with After Effects have to be installed.
The Auto-Setup tool for the template setup automation is included. It prepares the SoundVisible projects for rendering within a few minutes.
You can use this free music visualization template to promote your music on your YouTube music channel, Vimeo, or any other video hosting. Even After Effects beginners can create a professional music video using this template.
‣ 4 audio spectrum types
‣ 12 progress bar types
‣ 8 color presets (you can set up a custom color style in a few clicks)
‣ Placeholder for your logo or cover art
‣ Placeholder for a background image or video
‣ Audio reactive particles and background wave effect
‣ Duration up to 60 minutes
‣ Ready to render in 25, 30, 50, 60 FPS
‣ Ready to render in HD 1080p (Original resolution), HD 720p (Downscaled)
‣ Compatible with After Effects CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018
‣ The Auto-Setup script that simplifies the process of setting up the template
‣ Detailed PDF user guide
‣ No third-party plugins are required
‣ Universalized expressions (works with all language versions of After Effects)
‣ Well organized project
‣ Quick and easy customization
SoundVisible Audio Spectrum Music Visualizer Templates
Looking for a free audio spectrum template for Adobe After Effects? Try this one!
Free Template Download:
#SoundVisible #MusicVisualizer #AudioSpectrum